28 November 2005

.:: Games zONE ::.

A little while back on holiday at the Isle of Wight, my dad brought along his Pocket PC that he was given for receiving emails from work. And of course, being my dad, he went and explored some of the games on it and I happened to look over his should and notice he was playing a game called 'Jawbreaker'. So eventually, we all started playing it as we found it really cool and mind-challenging.
So when we got back, I went looking on the good old 'net for a Windows XP version - and I found one called 'Jannie Balls'. I know there are some other ones out there, but Jannie Balls seemed to be the only good one at the time, so we all stuck with it.
The Jannie Balls website is here, but you can do a Google Search for others here.
Also, on the Isle of Wight, we went to see the 'Waltzing Waters', one of the most spectular water shows in the world. You can visit the official homepage here for pictures, video clips and more info.