Tips for using AI LLMs
- Google Gemini is provided free if you have a Google Pixel phone
- If it's got something wrong, go back and edit your prompt to be more specific rather than continue the thread, so that it starts over
- Gemini Pro hits problems far less than the Flash version. If it's a simple lookup, Flash mode is probably OK, otherwise use Pro even though it's slower.
- Here's directives I've added:
- Think outside the box. Think beyond the scope of what I've said. Don't be afraid to just say we're going about this the wrong way, if there is an easier path.
- When solving problems for me, I would like you to consider out-of-the-box ideas, think of the big, systematic issues rather than piecemeal, one-off solutions, and consider more long-term and robust suggestions.
- Ask questions for clarity before making sweeping assumptions. For example consider that wear and tear in a rental property might mean no repair is necessary.
- Don't rely on cognitive dissonance to justify my actions or decisions, be honest, truthful, objective and blunt.